Public Speaking and Presenting
“Speech is power, speech is to persuade, to convert, to compel.” Ralph Waldo Emerson
Jerry Seinfeld once joked that for most people, the fear of public speaking ranks higher than the fear of death: “This means to the average person, if you have to go to a funeral, you’re better off in the casket than doing the eulogy.”
In 2013 The Times commissioned a poll of 2,000 people that showed a fear of public speaking to be a more pressing concern than death. Only the loss of a family member was deemed a more terrifying thought.
“There are only two types of speakers in the world. The nervous and the Liars.” Mark Twain
- Develop charisma & poise
- Develop your presentation style to become an exceptional speaker, trainer, leader or coach
- Boost your confidence & learn how to instantly switch on your Presentation & Public Speaking state
- Leave the audience so what you say, how you say it and how you use your body language, will resonate with them, convey your point with clarity, and be will remembered
What are the benefits?
- Dispel stage fright and anxiety
- Learn how to instantly switch on your centred and calm state for presenting
- Structure your presentation so that everybody’s learning style is addressed
- Build rapport rapidly and easily with a group
- Learn the Satir categories – gestures and postures that boost your communication
- Manage distracting individuals in the audience
- Use stories, metaphors and analogies to subtly communicate your key messages so that each person makes their personal connection
- Sustain the energy in the room
- Keep the audience interested using nested loops
- Use feedback systems
- Use words and phrases that elegantly communicate to all members of the audience
Next course May 2015 in Belfast. To register your interest please get in touch.
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark