NLP Non-Profit Practitioner
Douglas King has 20 year’s experience assisting charities to raise millions of pounds annually. He has a solid understanding of the culture, structure, processes and drivers that many charities use to operate successfully.
We run in-house courses for not-for-profits and a Certified Practitioner Training Course also. Organisations that think that they may benefit from learning more about how NLP could make a positive difference to how they perform, please contact us with your enquiry.
Why attend the Certified NLP Practitioner Training for Not-for-Profits?
Charities and social firms range in size from local grass roots community groups, to those with a regional presence or national coverage.
The fundamental values and drivers of such enterprises may differ in some important ways from for-profit entities. Yet common threads that may run through all are the importance of people in making things happen, for now, and also in shaping what could happen in the future.
Increasing competition for finite financial resources, the need to communicate with more transparency and effectiveness to stakeholders and the need to provide services more effectively and efficiently, to service users, are just some of the reasons how NLP can demonstrate its value.
There are a wide range of models & techniques that NLP offers as a set of tools that can be used to facilitate powerful, quick and long lasting change in both organisations & individuals.
What outcomes will I benefit from by attending?
- Managing meetings effectively
- Managing difficult people and situations
- How to build rapport and be more successful in negotiations
- Improved communications with internal and external stakeholders
- Management and Leadership tools to create a shared “vision”
- A process for creating new services based on client needs
- Techniques for building confidence
- Achieving operational goals
- Understand what motivates individual staff, volunteers, funders
- Managing, coaching and motivating staff
- Re-aligning values within individuals, teams and across an organisation
- Building better engagement with funders
- Clarity of purpose and achievable, compelling goal setting
- Increase fundraising income
- Reduce stress, remove limiting beliefs and empower individuals
- Learn how to provide Powerful Feedback to empower staff and volunteers
- Become an even more effective listener and communicator
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Presentations & Public Speaking
The Training Course follows the structure and content of the Certified NLP Practitioner Training, with an emphasis on case studies and experiences relevant to the sector.
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark