Our 4 day NLP Diploma training course is a stand-alone qualification, and it forms the foundation for the NLP Practitioner course. It focuses on how you can use NLP techniques in your personal life, with friends, as a coach and at work.
What you will learn on our NLP Diploma course?
Module 1: The foundation principles and techniques
- Communication: understanding how we process information, how it affects our behaviours and results. (The NLP Communication Model)
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence: how to use useful assumptions and 6 principles to achieve consistently excellent results (NLP Presuppositions, The Principles for Success)
- Observational skills: How and what to notice, moment to moment, to assist you in your communication with others (Sensory Acuity)
- Rapport: How to build trust and elegantly communicate with people (Rapport)
- Communication styles: Listen out for key words and phrases that provide you with information on how to refine your interactions with others (Representational Systems and Predicates)
- Steps to achievable goals: Walk through the process that will provide clarity, balance and realistic goal-setting that is consistently used by successful people (Well-formed goals/outcomes)
- Different perspectives: Improve your understanding of other people, think more flexibly and creatively, stand back and consider issues dispassionately. (Perceptual Positions)
- An instant “ON” switch to change state: Boost motivation, energy, confidence, or any other powerful state of being. (Resource Anchor)
Module 2: Knowledge of yourself and others
- How to direct and control your mind, by understanding how your brain works (Introduction to Submodalities)
- Small words that makes a big difference: how “ifs”, “buts”, “yet” and “and” can subtly shift how your message is received
- Switch on your radar to hearing what people really say (Introduction to Linguistic Presuppositions)
- Communicating at different levels: Get the big picture, the fine detail and laterally (Chunking and The Hierarchy of Ideas)
- Change a negative event or experience into a positive: The meaning we give to experiences is determined to a large degree by the frame in which we perceive it. When the frame changes so does the meaning, and our response to it – the way we feel and how we act. (Framing and Reframing)
- Eliciting people’s hot buttons: Values drive behaviours. They provide the primary motivating force behind our actions and therefore have a massive impact on our outcomes. They motivate us to do what we do. (Values)
- Becoming an even better leader (or manager, coach, parent), and becoming more clear about, and true to, who you really are (Neuro-logical Levels)
- How to use what you’ve learned for the best after the course
Frequently asked questions
How will you learn all this in 4 days?For each topic, you will be taught why you would want to know it, what it is, including the theory and background, how to do it by observing a demonstration, having the experience yourself by doing an exercise and then sharing what you experienced and answer any questions so that you can consider how to apply the learnings in your life and work. We will be there to give you feedback and support to consolidate your competence.
Course recognitionOur NLP Diploma training course is recognised by:
- AIP – The Association for Integrative Pyschology
- In addition, our NLP Diploma course forms the foundation of our NLP Practitioner course
CertificationOur intention is to provide you with an excellent learning experience, through a structured top-quality NLP training.
We will do everything possible to assist you in meeting our required standards. We observe students and watch and listen to check that you are living the presuppositions of NLP as well as evidence that you are integrating your learning. In short, we know that you will know you have earned your certificate because the requirements for certification are covered at the start of each course.
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark