NLP Certified Practitioner
Our NLP Practitioner Course is an intensive programme that gives you an exciting & fun ‘hands-on’ introduction to all the fundamentals of NLP. Frequently known as the “users manual for your mind”, signing up for this course means that you will have your toolkit to enable you to think and act differently and so achieve greater personal development and professional goals. Do you want to bring about positive change in yourself and others?
What you will learn on our NLP Practitioner course?
Module 1: The foundation principles and techniques
- Communication: understanding how we process information, how it affects our behaviours and results. (The NLP Communication Model)
- The Mindset for Success and Excellence: how to use useful assumptions and 6 principles to achieve consistently excellent results (NLP Presuppositions, The Principles for Success)
- Observational skills: How and what to notice, moment to moment, to assist you in your communication with others (Sensory Acuity)
- Rapport: How to build trust and elegantly communicate with people (Rapport)
Communication styles: Listen out for key words and phrases that provide you with information on how to refine your interactions with others (Representational Systems and Predicates)
- Steps to achievable goals: Walk through the process that will provide clarity, balance and realistic goal-setting that is consistently used by successful people (Well-formed goals/outcomes)
- Different perspectives: Improve your understanding of other people, think more flexibly and creatively, stand back and consider issues dispassionately. (Perceptual Positions)
- An instant “ON” switch to change state: Boost motivation, energy, confidence, or any other powerful state of being. (Resource Anchor)
Module 2: Knowledge of yourself and others
- How to direct and control your mind, by understanding how you brain works (Introduction to Submodalities)
- Small words that makes a big difference: how “ifs”, “buts”, “yet” and “and” can subtly shift how your message is received
- Switch on your radar to hearing what people really say (Introduction to Linguistic Presuppositions)
- Communicating at different levels: Get the big picture, the fine detail and laterally (Chunking and The Hierarchy of Ideas)
- Change a negative event or experience into a positive: The meaning we give to experiences is determined to a large degree by the frame in which we perceive it. When the frame changes so does the meaning, and our response to it – the way we feel and how we act. (Framing and Reframing)
- Eliciting people’s hot buttons: Values drive behaviours. They provide the primary motivating force behind our actions and therefore have a massive impact on our outcomes. They motivate us to do what we do. (Values)
- Becoming an even better leader (or manager, coach, parent), and becoming more clear about, and true to, who you really are (Neuro-logical Levels)
- How to use what you’ve learned for the best after the course
Module 3: Further NLP Practitioner techniques and language patterns
- Changing unwanted beliefs (Submodalities)
- Ways to change unwanted behaviours and responses (Submodalities, Collapse Anchors, Swish patterns)
- Using language elegantly and with discernment to communicate more effectively (Linguistic Presuppositions)
- How to get to the core of the issue, by asking questions that allow the listener to uncover more information. (Meta Model)
- Using artfully vague language to create agreement (Milton Model)
- Telling stories, and using analogies to overcome resistance and communicate to someone’s unconscious mind (Metaphors)
- Understanding how people get their results and make decisions (Strategies)
- Replacing un-resourceful strategies with more useful ones
Module 4: Course integration
- Integrate all the course experience with a one hour coaching session with another course student
- Rapidly eliminate deep-rooted limiting beliefs (such as ‘I’m not good enough’) which have stopped you moving forward (Time Line)
- Integrate internal conflicting parts so that you can move forward with congruence and realize your true potential (Parts Integration)
- Dispel repressed negative emotions (such as sadness, fear, guilt) that have led to unhelpful behaviours (Time Line interventions, two methods)
- Walk your time line to create your future
- Know that you know you’ve got what you’ve learned “into the muscle” by running a 2 hour coaching session with a complete stranger
- Ethics for being a professional NLP Practitioner
- Thoughts for your future
Please note that we may slightly amend the content depending on specific timings. Click here for even more detail on what you will learn on the NLP Practitioner course
Why do we choose to run a modular with pre-study NLP Practitioner training?We believe it strikes the balance between what time you could commit to the live training and be away from your work, family or friends. It also means that you can practice what you learn in between the modules to deepen your knowledge. The fact that you will have completed an integration paper means that your understanding of the theory, models and techniques is “primed” to spend more time doing experiential exercises on the training
How will you learn all this and become a certified NLP Practitioner in 7 days?You will receive the CD set and manual prior to the course and the integration paper for completion. The pre-course study gives the flexibility for you to decide when and where you listen to or read the material before the course. During the live training we cover the theory you’ve already learned from the pre-study, and spend much of the training time on practical exercises, as Robert Dilts says, “actually getting it in the muscle.” The trainers will be on hand to give you feedback and support to increase your competency. The integration Day at the end of the course enables you to integrate all you have learned on the course, so you can use it in different situations outside the course.
Course recognitionOur NLP Practitioner training course is recognised by:
- AIP – The Association for Integrative Psychology
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark