2017 NLP Business Success Booster
NLP is a set of tools that can be used to facilitate powerful, quick and long lasting change in organisations. It is a flexible tool kit and can be used for a variety of different purposes and contexts.
When you attend Business Success Booster, our 1 day introduction to NLP, you will learn how to:
- Set clear goals and define realistic achievable strategies
- Coach new and existing staff to enable them to gain even more satisfaction from their roles
- Understand and reduce stress and conflict
- Build confidence and assertiveness
- Significantly boost new customer relationship-building and sales performance
- Add new techniques to improve customer care staff performance and reduce customer attrition
- Improve people’s effectiveness, productivity and thereby profitability
Who should attend?
- Directors and executives
- Sales staff
- Engineering and technical staff
- Customer care operatives
- Secretarial staff
- HR and Counseling staff
- Health Care Professionals
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark