What is NLP Coaching?
“If you can dream it, you can do it.” ~ Walt Disney
Many focused, intelligent and motivated people are just too busy or too overwhelmed by day-to-day business matters or personal demands to implement the changes they know they must or would really like to make. They have everything it takes to succeed except for one thing – follow-up. NLP coaching is about assisting you to make the desired changes and continuous improvement in your life.
Many people talk about achieving something, but that’s as far as it goes -it is a dream. If you dare to dream, if you plan it, it is possible. Some people stop at the planning stage and never take first steps to their goals. But when you plan, schedule and take action under the guidance and being motivated by a coach, the chances that you succeed are greatly increased.
Douglas King is a Certified ANLP Trainer with a specialism in coaching and is also a member of ICF
Benefits of Using a Coach
Professional coaching offers many benefits including fresh insights to personal challenges, boosted confidence, improved decision-making skills, and superior interpersonal effectiveness. People who have a coach experience demonstrable improvement in productivity, greater satisfaction with the work / life balance, and the achievement of goals.
What’s the overview of the process?
KingNLP Coaching is about partnering with the client in a confidential, thought-provoking and creative process that inspires the coachee to maximize their personal and professional potential.
You are the expert in your life and work and we believe every client is creative and resourceful. Standing on this foundation, the coach’s responsibility is to:
- Uncover, clarify, and align with what the client wants to achieve
- Encourage client self-discovery and awareness
- Elicit client-generated choices, solutions and strategies
- Hold the client responsible and accountable to achieve the results
This process helps clients dramatically improve their outlook on work and life, while improving their leadership skills and unlocking their potential.
Through the coaching process, you are stretched out of your comfort zone by your coach, which means that major changes are possible.
In NLP coaching, areas in which people can be coached include:
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark