Benefits of NLP
NLP is a set of tools that can be used to facilitate powerful, quick and long lasting change in both organisations & individuals.
It is a flexible tool kit and can be used in a variety of different ways.
In Business, Non-Profits, Health Service, Government
Begin with the end in sight – Stephen Covey
- Media and PR communications
- Selling and influencing (internal and external audiences)
- Negotiating & Persuasion Techniques
- Conflict resolution
- Recruitment and selection processes
- Presentations & Public Speaking
- Re-aligning corporate goals and staff performance
- Achieving operational goals
- Managing, coaching and motivating staff
The coach does not define how things should be, but is committed to helping… clarify “what is” (the present state) and what he or she wants in the future – Jan Elfline
- Getting less of what you don’t want and more of what you do want in life
- Clarity around and practical ways to achieve goals
- Feel more confident and congruent more consistently
- Align Values to greater fulfillment
Every word, facial expression, gesture, or action on the part of a parent gives the child some message about self-worth. It is sad that so many parents don’t realize what messages they are sending -Virgina Satir
- Powerful Feedback to empower students
- Become an even more effective listener and communicator
- Create a learning environment that elicits better results for students
- Learning ‘problems’ e.g. spelling
- Building Rapport with students
The Inner Game… is played out in the arena of your mind – Tim Gallwey
- More consistent success
- Reduce negative self-talk & habits & install new thinking
- Mentally rehearse success and anchor in excellence
- Motivate individuals and teams even more successfully
- Update under-achieving habits and install useful ones
Lose your mind and come to your senses – Fritz Perls
- Phobia Cure
- Resolving inner conflicts of parts
- Letting go of old emotions and overcoming stuck states
- Belief busting
In Health & Well-being
Our immune cells are all constantly eavesdropping on the body’s internal dialogue. Both negative and positive thoughts, along with our deepest desires, have corresponding physical reactions in the body. – Deepak Chopra
- Anxiety & Panic Attacks
- Binge eating & Diet
- Smoking cessation
- Coping with Depression
Arts & Creativity
Creativity as a total process involves the coordination of these three subprocesses: dreamer, realist and critic – Robert B. Dilts
- Performance Confidence
- Using the Dreamer, Realist and Critic to create new ideas
- Managing a wide range of resources for productions and festivals
- How business can learn from the arts
For your Personal Development
Disappointment requires adequate planning – Richard Bandler
- Change, adopt or eliminate behaviours as you desire
- Choose your mental, emotional and physical states at any time
- Communicate more effectively
- Eliminate limiting beliefs
- Access powerful internal resources
- Get the results you want
- Understand how to set and achieve personal and professional outcomes
- Lead the life you want and deserve!
- 28 Dec 2016New Year-New You! NLP Practitioner Spring 2017Make 2017 your best year ever!! Sign up now to become an NLP Practitioner. Our training course is an...
- 12 Dec 20162017 NLP Diploma and Practitioner ProgrammeInterested in learning the why, what and how of NLP for your personal development and business or sp...
- 22 Apr 2016NLP Business Success BoosterA one day introduction to practical and effective steps that you can take to have more success in yo...
- 31 Oct 2015New NLP Practitioner Course for January 2016We will soon be inviting expressions of interest and sign-ups for an 8 day modular NLP Practitioner...
- 26 Feb 2015NLP in Northern Ireland – Fresh Thinking Faster ResultsInternational NLP Training and Coaching on your doorstep right here in Northern Ireland. Feel free t...
The best thing I’ve ever done for me. This Practitioner Course course came along at the right time. Being able to practice between modules and listen to the CD’s again really made a difference. The live training was both an emotional and a fun experience!— Carol Clark